Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

I'm not in to mood to leave...not at all. D'X

Waaaahahahaha -cries on the floor- I DON'T WANT TO,BUT I HAVE TO...-sniff- I have to leave again today and I'm so not in the mood to. Q_Q
I feel like time's running out.I really feel like friday was just a few hours ago...but in reality it's sunday already. ;n; My oh my...why...Well at least I have one thing to look forward to.Our first lesson tomorrow is english,where I obviously seem to suck at lately -is still not over the vocabulary test thingy- :iconmiseryplz:
Oh...Yeah and I'm kinda scared to go outside because there was terrible car crash not far away from my house.
:iconomgwtfbbqplz:

And I can't be online for every monday in future since some stupid nutcase had the terrible idea of a MEDIA-FREE-MONDAY! Which means no mp3-players,no TV,no radio and most important NO COMPUTERS!!! :iconimmakillyouplz: I never surmised something like that ever happens! Oh and another thing they want to establish are school uniforms.I hope,if we have school uniforms (it's still not decided),we get pretty ones. o3o

Well yeah I guess that was it for now.

Ah yes.I spend my last hour at home dancing around like a maniac to this song:

Waaah I just LOVE Culcha Candela. xDD They're just awesome :3

1 Kommentar:

  1. MEDIA FREE MONDAYS??? O_o What a stupid day! Ludwig must have threatened the stupid nutcase. That's the only explaination. XD Hope you do well in English class, Shushu! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen